Since I can’t get to Austin to be there, I didn’t apply. Taking some notes here for what I hope is addressed.
Player vs. Player Discussion
- Will there be any consideration given to removing expertise, tweaking boost, and allowing guildies of any level to group for pvp? That’s what attracted me to this game from the start, pvp TOGETHER from 10-50.
- Will there be purple Twi’lek available in this system? Will I be able to make a purple or deep indigo blue Twi’lek Bounty Hunter?
- What are the relationship options in the Legacy Tree system?
- Will there be more character slots available for us to use these cool new things or do we have to kill our current characters in order to make slots available? Drooling over some of these options but I planned out 8 slots already!
Economy/Crew Skills Discussion
- Looking to see if my suggestion of giving Armormech and Synthweaving more customizable pieces is taken.
- No questions yet.
Guild Features Discussion
- Sure, guild bank is awesome but will we be able to send a whisper or a party invite to our guildies from the guild interface? I don’t care about extra goodies such as banks or guild ships, only the basic missing features.
- That said, if there are guild ships, will we be able to do space missions with multiplayer of a group of guildies?
User Interface Presentation
- Ok, looks like we can change placement and size with the options, but can we change the colours? A couple of visually impaired guildies here have a hell of a time reading pale blue on medium blue.